Recipe apps are all the rage these days, with smartphones doing more and more to make our lives easier.
Simply Organic’s recipe app for the iPad® is a finalist in the 2011 “Best App Ever Awards,” and we’d love your help in voting for it as the winner by Jan. 25.
148Apps has selected Simply Organic’s app for iPad® as one of the top ten iOS recipe apps. The winner of the recipe category will be announced at the 2012 Macworld / iWorld Expo in San Francisco on January 26-28.
Simply Organic is the only organic brand in the category!
Just in case you aren’t familiar with the app, here’s some quick info.
Available free from the iTunes® store, the app contains several key features with user-friendly functionality. They include:
- Browse and search for more than 1,500 recipes, with an emphasis on organic ingredients.
- Recipes are referenced by popular recipe collections, such as Healthy Kids, Vegetarian Main Dishes, Ethnic Cuisines.
- Filter recipe searches by what you already have at home, by what ingredients are in season, or by a key word.
- Weekly recipe ideas and coupons.
- Customized note taking for future reference to save any changes made to cooking preparation, as well as any favorite wine pairings.
- A “Give it a Spin” function that generates recipe suggestions randomly with a spin of the touch screen when you need inspiration.
And you can check off items on the recipe app as you shop — no paper involved!
Simply Organic also adds an average of 10 new recipes twice per month. Those new recipes are automatically added for free and simply require the user to accept the new recipe download notice.
We’d love to hear if you’re using the app! And don’t forget to vote.
We thank you!